SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Analytics Cloud
In this blog, you will find some personal suggestions about how to get certified as SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Analytics Cloud
This exam is available as of December 2019. It is the first certification for Analytics Cloud. This is part of SAP Cloud for Customer.
About the Exam
Information about the exam is published on the SAP Training website. This is also where you can book the exam (or get a certification hub subscription).
The C_ stands for associate level type exam.
There are three types of associate certifications:
- DEV = Development (native development)
- IMP = Application (implementation | modeling)
- TEC = Technology (system administration)
For the certification FAQs, see
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Post-Exam Process
Structure of the exam
Story Design> 12%
Design, create, and add stories to SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Analytics Cloud Administration> 12%
Administer security: roles, users, and folder.
Connections and Integration> 12%
Add and integrate different systems into SAP Analytic Cloud.
Data Preparation: Data Modell> 12%
Design, create, and add data models to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Overview and Positioning8% – 12%
Describe how SAP Analytics Cloud works and how this solutions is positioned in an SAP Landscape.
SAP Analytics Cloud Architecture8% – 12%
Use and configure SAP Analytics Cloud.
Content presentation, Sharing, Collaboration8% – 12%
Use specific presentation options: Digital Boardroom, Mobile, and SAP Analytics Hub.
Analytic Applications: Analytics Designer< 8%
Design, create, and add analytical applications to SAP Analytics Cloud.
Augmented Analytics< 8%
Automate data insights through machine learning.
Core functionality of SAP Analytics Cloud< 8%
Use the core functionalities of SAP Analytics Cloud: Business Intelligence, Planning, and Predictive.
Most of the exam material is based on course SAC01 Introduction to SAP Analytics V21.
How to Prepare for the certification
Attending the training course is not required but without the handbook it is not all that clear what you need to study exactly.
- Youtube channel is a good way to start:
- The SAP Developers space is another good resource:
- OpenSAP has good traning online: SAC1 Intelligent Decisions with SAP Analytics Cloud , SAC2SAP Analytics Cloud – Authentication andData Connectivity
- Learning Journey The learning journey shows a visualization of the courses to take.
- The official SAP Help library
Questions, Comment, Suggestions
Anything I missed? Do not hesitate to post your questions or comments below.
Good stuff? Give it a like and share on social media. Much appreciated!